Do you think she’s pregnant?
You are not alone in this situation. We’re prepared to walk alongside you too.
First, encourage her to schedule an appointment at Life Options Clinic. Start with free pregnancy testing and an ultrasound. We can confirm whether she’s pregnant or not. If she is, we have a little advice.
The two of you can get through this. Your partner or friend needs you now more than ever. You must provide her with the support she needs –emotionally and physically. Here are some tips on how you can do this.
What To Do
- Talk with her and listen to her. Keep the lines of communication open between the two of you at all times.
- Be there for her.
- Talk with the people who care. Keeping her pregnancy a secret from those closest to you will only add to the stress – yours and hers.
- Educate yourself. Collect information and seek advice from people you trust.
- Be honest with her and yourself. Own and share at all times how you feel.
What Not To Do
- Don’t run from your responsibilities. The more you try to avoid this situation, the more complex things will get.
- Don’t pressure her to do what you want. You both need to work together at all times. You’re a team now.
- Don’t stop communicating with her. Express your feelings and add your input whenever it’s needed.
- Don’t close yourself off emotionally because this situation involves more than just you.
How Do We Make A Decision?
It’s essential to discuss all of your options: abortion, making an adoption plan, or co-parenting. Although she will ultimately have the final decision, your opinion matters. The choice you make now will impact your life moving forward.
Schedule an appointment to talk with us. We care about you as much as your partner. We’re here for both of you.
begins with what you do today.